Oral cancer is something your patients can’t afford for you to miss… that’s why you can’t afford to be without Sapphire Plus Lesion Detection in your practice!
At the front line, in the fight against oral cancer, you need the best tools to help protect your patients from this deadly disease. Sapphire Plus Lesion Detection (LD) is that tool. If you’re not using Sapphire Plus LD when screening for oral lesions, you might not be seeing everything.
Sapphire Plus LD provides enhanced visual information so you can better detect and diagnose the presence of cancer or pre-cancer. As such, Sapphire Plus LD should be a routine part of the complete visual and physical exams that you perform in your practice.
Reasons to screen your patients with Sapphire Plus Lesion Detection
- Clinically proven technology for early detection of oral lesions1
- Pays for itself in the first month!
- High power output for enhanced visualization
- Find lesions that aren’t visible under white light1
- Potential to save lives through early detection
- Superior optics bring examinations closer for enhanced viewing
- Easily administered during routine check-ups
- HPV increases the need for screening young, non-smoking patients
- Attachable Canon®G11 digital camera – improve patient records and help protect yourself from malpractice
Survival rates for late discovery of cancer are as low as 28%; when discovered early, survival rates are as high as 82%.2
Sapphire Plus LD has the potential to reveal what’s hidden
Under examination with Sapphire Plus LD, normal tissue appears green while dysplasia shows up as a dark area, exposing potential suspicious lesions that may not have been apparent under incandescent light.
HPV linked to oral cancer
Human papillomavirus (HPV) has been linked to oral cancer cases in young, non-smoking individuals with low levels of alcohol consumption.3
Practice-building and rewarding
With effective curing for restorations, efficient whitening, potentially life-saving lesion detection, Sapphire Plus Lesion Detection could be one of the most productive and rewarding pieces of equipment in your practice.
Help protect your practice from malpractice
Failure to diagnose oral cancer is the second highest cause of dental malpractice in the US, with awards costing practices upwards of $1 million.4
Documentation with the compatible digital camera provides greater protection for your practice and better communication, accuracy and efficiency when referring patients for biopsy.
Incorporate the life-changing, practice-building potential of Sapphire Plus Lesion Detection in your practice!