FLASHlite Magna 4.0’s proprietary optics reduce the beam divergence often experienced with other lights, achieving maximum curing effectiveness in deep preps.
Flashlite® Magna 4.0
LED Dental Curing Light – Advanced Beam Collimation
FLASHlite Magna 4.0 is still the same small, lightweight, design as before with more focussed, more powerful and more effective curing. The 4.0’s new LED engine delivers advanced beam collimation. While the proprietary optics reduce divergence of the beam and maximises curing power in deep preps.
- Saves valuable chair time: Wide beam eliminates extra curing time required to overlap exposures on a large restoration.
- Decreases patient discomfort: Shortened head angle allows easy access to posterior teeth.
- Curing on the go: Compact and cordless design.
- Hours of hassle free operation: Advanced lithium-ion battery.
- Cures all CQ materials quickly and efficiently: 10,000 hour LEDs.
- Minimizes clinician strain: Ergonomic Pen-Style construction.