- Interproximal finishing of composite and laminate placements
- Separating fused contacts
- Ideal for use with multiple laminate placements
- Removes and reduces amalgam overhangs
- Orthodontic stripping of teeth
Documents | Applications | FAQs | Testimonials | Kit Options
This finishing system is specially designed for the placement of LUMINEERS and is a great set of tools for any laminate placement.
The Lumineer, all-inclusive kit, makes finishing quicker and much smoother than other tools on the market today.
Each tool is specifically designed to finish the laminate surface and interproximals without causing the patient pain or damaging the laminates. You’ll wonder why you’ve lived without this system for so long.
LUMINEERS Finishing Kit contains
• LUMINEERS Diamond and Burr Block
I already have diamonds and finishing burrs. Why should I purchase the LUMINEERS Finishing Kit?
What else can the LUMINEERS Finishing Kit be used for?
What is a Schure 349?
What is the difference between the CeriSaw and the CeriSander?