Introducing Rotadent ProCare!
- is the only power toothbrush clinically proven to be as effective as brushing and flossing combined¹
- is a one-step system, which simplifies and streamlines homecare for patients
- removes 92% of plaque in the first minute of brushing²
- consistently out-performed other brushes in in-vitro stain removal from both flat and interproximal surfaces³
- increases patient compliance with homecare and recare appointments⁴
- patients demonstrated good plaque control/oral hygiene and less tooth loss⁴
How does it work?
Each Rotadent brush head has 4,577 proprietary MicroFilaments that mechanically sweep away plaque and biofilm.
- 1/3 the width of traditional toothbrush bristles
- Access areas that a standard bristle might miss
What’s in it for you?
- Unlike competitive power toothbrushes, Rotadent ProCare is available to patients exclusively via dental professionals
- Keeps your patients coming back4
- Increases production in your dental office
- Optimized to treat all of your patient types: Perio, Orthodontic, Implant, Esthetic, and Restorative
What’s new with Rotadent?
For over 25 years, the Rotadent has established itself as the proven at-home solution for premium oral health.
Call to find out more about the newest generation of the Rotadent toothbrush: Rotadent ProCare.
- Boyd RL, Murray P, Robertson PB. Effect on periodontal status of rotary electric toothbrushes vs. manual toothbrushes during periodontal maintenance. I. Clinical results. J Periodontal. 1989;60(7):390-395.
- Preber H, Ylipää V, Bergström J, Rydén H. A comparative study of plaque removing efficiency using rotary electric and manual toothbrushes. Swed Dent J. 1991;15(5):229-234.
- Sarker S, McLey L, Boyd RL. Clinical and laboratory evaluation of powered electric toothbrushes: laboratory determination of relative interproximal cleaning efficiency of four powered toothbrushes. Clin Dent. 1997;8(3):81-85.
- Bader HI. Compliance with a rotary powered brush: a 15-year review of patient compliance. RDH. May 2011: 100 – 105.